Manufacturers of vehicles will provide particular maintenance schedules and services that will help to maintain the integrity of your vehicle. Manufacturers of vehicles normally advise doing a major service every 30,000 miles, which will include a particular set of inspections or services that may be required depending on mileage. Consider these significant services as an update for your car that will enhance its performance, lifespan, and fuel efficiency.
Our 30|60|90K services will include the following items:
– 4 Wheel Tire Rotation, Pressure and Condition Check
– Inspection and Replacement of Air, Fuel, and Cabin Filters
– Overall Vehicle Inspection of Parts, Electric/Electronic Systems, Disc Brake System, Parking Brake System, Head-lights, Tail-lights, Brake-lights, Daytime Running Lights, Turn Signals, Fuel System, Drive Belt, A/C Belt, Water Pump Belt, Cooling and Air Vacuum Hoses, Pressure Hoses as applicable.
– Spark Plugs and Timing Belts as applicable.
– Checking and Filling Fluid Levels.
– Lubrication of necessary parts to minimize wear and tear so as for engine effectiveness.
–Cleaning Water Drainage & Cowl Grills